Monday, December 24, 2012

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Yesterday Zoë and I went to New Orleans to see the Broadway production of Mary Poppins.


My mom, sisters Cyndi, Stacy, Tina, nieces Ally and Bailey, Aunt Kara, and cousins Julia, Helen, and Claire also went.


I had a car full of girls! Claire had me laughing the whole way there with her jokes. That kid is a hoot!


We ate an early dinner at Nacho Mama's Mexican Grille, and then headed to downtown to see some Christmas lights before the play. It was beautiful.


And a wonderful opportunity for some photo ops. :)








Someone didn't want to cooperate.


Which was fine because Ally wanted in on the granddaughter pic.

The play was pretty awesome, and the girls did wonderful. (The play was nearly 3 hours long.) We went to a late showing, so we didn't get home until midnight. As I was bringing in my sleeping child, she started singing in her sleep "Chim, Chimney, Chim Chimney." It just melted my heart.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment