
Friday night, Zoë and I beat Chris home (I LOVE working 10 minutes from home!), so we started dinner. We had beef and bean enchiladas with brownies for dessert.

While we were waiting on dinner to cook, Zoë decided to have a "dance party on the stairs."

I love how I captured this moment with this picture. I do love that little girl!

Saturday morning, we decided to clean out the garage so that I can start parking in there again. Ok, I decided, but Chris didn't put up much of a fight. :)

After that was done, I did a little house work before we headed over to the Goff's for dinner. I'm so glad my friend feeds me on the weekends.

These girls look so grown in this picture. Especially Parker.

After dinner, they had snowcones! Yep, that's how we roll. Snowcones in January.

Sunday morning we did a little shopping.

And dropped by Chris's parents' house, so Chris could show his dad his new grips for his gun and vice versa.
Now I need to finish up on laundry, cook dinner, and get ready for the week ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment