The way I set up my weekly pictures for Project 366 left me with 2 days just lolly-gagging around. So here they are:

Dec 30th: My girl enjoys her tv time at night.
Dec 31st: tired from bringing in the New Year. (technically this was taken on the 1st, but I'm using it for the 31st)
I also wanted to post a little something in honor of my Bullet.

Last year, Bullet was diagnosed with cancer. He had a pretty evasive surgery to remove it. We found out with this surgery that Bullet doesn't clot, so he had to have 3 blood transfusions! It was crazy. Anyway, about a month ago, the cancer came back. It started off really small, but in 2 weeks had quadrupled in size. Last Saturday (the 29th), we took him up to the vet knowing that we would more than likely have to put him down. Surgery was NOT an option. He didn't need to go through that again just so that we could get another year with him. It was a very emotional morning! We all miss Bullet very much. He was such a great dog! I agree with Chris that we will find him again. (Chris swears that our Bullet was the reincarnation of his childhood bulldog of the same name.) I can only hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment