
My girl looks so exhausted! We didn't get home until almost 1. That is way past her bedtime.

We spent New Years Day just laying around the house. I love a good sweats, no makeup, hair so dirty that a hat must be worn kinda day. What's funny is that this is when my husband tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. I do love that man even if he is blind. lol!

Zoë played on my laptop most of the day, but I did manage a few minutes to do some "work" for my new business adventure.

We also played with our sweet Bella. She's been so sad since her best friend left. (Sorry about the poor quality of the photo. I took it with my iPhone and had to zoom all the way in. It kinda looks like a painting!)

We had a wonderful holiday, but I think we are all ready to get back into our normal routines.
No comments:
Post a Comment