Monday, February 11, 2013

Dog Days of Winter


This weekend we made a very quick trip to Birmingham to meet the newest member of our family. 
Zoë was super excited. Can you tell? 
 Everybody meet Leonidas! He is the cutest, fluffiest little puppy ever! 
We fell in love with him immediately. And I think he might love us back . We had to leave him with his momma for a few more weeks. He's only 3 weeks old.  Before heading home, we made a stop at the Birmingham Zoo. The pictures below Zoë took with her own camera. Except for the ones of her of course. I took those. :)


 It's neat to see things from her perspective and what she finds interesting enough to take pictures of.  Out of all the animals, a bird, a kimono dragon, and a yellow footed monkey were what she thought deserved a picture. 




 Zoë cracks me up in the above pictures. She's such an animated child, and I LOVE it!
 When we got home Saturday night, we gave our Bella a bath and gave her tons of loving. 
She's such a pretty girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment