
While he was running from zombies, Zoë and I ran some errands and chilled out at the house. I think she really missed being home. lol

When she was visiting with Granny last week, Granny gave her some beads and things to make a bracelet. She loves making jewelry.

She also read several books to me. It amazes me at how well she reads. I'm so proud of her.

I really enjoyed my day with my girl. :)

When Chris got home, we went for an evening walk through the neighborhood. We came across a new road the builder had made, so we decided to go exploring. After trampling through the red dirt, Leo was filthy.

Sunday we headed to the beach. I didn't bring my camera, and I left my phone in the car, so no pictures. :( Zoë stayed in the freezing water the entire time. Leo also got in the water for a bit. He really enjoyed the sand. Belle just enjoyed the sunshine.

We ended our weekend with Sante Fe stuffed peppers and The Hobbit.

This girl was pretty tired from all the fun she had.
No comments:
Post a Comment