
Today I'm linking up with Sarah over at Life Sweet Life.
Anytime I make a meal I find on Pinterest, I get so excited when my family loves it, and I can add it to my meal list. I get tired of making the same ole stuff over and over again. Plus the hubs is on this fish and poultry kick. Yes, I know it's better for us, but some things just require red meat. :)

I made these Sante Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers from www.skinnytaste.com Sunday night. They were a HUGE hit at our house! My daughter doesn't like cooked bell peppers, so she just ate the "insides" and had raw bell pepper on the side. The stuffing made enough for 2 (possibly even 3) batches, but I decided to use it as the stuffing for enchiladas later this week. Just add in some condensed cheddar soup and refried beans.

Last night, I decided to give this recipe I found months ago a try. I wanted something simple and with minimal clean up. It didn't have a source for me to give it credit.

Here is the recipe/directions. It was so easy. And everyone loves a one dish clean up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment