
April 2nd: Zoë and Parker playing with Leo before dance.
April 3rd: We stayed the night at my parents' house the night before (Zoë actually stayed a few more nights) Aunt Kimmy's bed was so comfortable.
April 4th: While Zoë was spending time with my parents, I managed to have dinner with my 2 best friends from college.

April 5th: just some self portraits. Chris said to never do that again if I wanted him to have any respect for me. lol!
April 6th: We went on an afternoon walk.
April 7th: Ending the weekend with "The Hobbit." Zoë is ready for the next movie!
April 8th: After dinner, Zoë and I made a quick run to Chickfila for some ice cream. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being 5-10 minutes from everything?!

So, I love me some #TBT (throw back Thursdays). I posted 2 today that I wanted to share on here. The above picture is one of my absolute favorites of me and Chris. It was summer 2009. I was so tan, and look at Chris's baby face! He's so cute. :)

While looking for one of Zoë, I stumbled across this picture. This was Fall 2009 at the corn maze at Seward Farms. Zoë was really into the book "Where the Wild Things Are." Here she was pretending to be a Wild Thing. I love looking back at pictures of my sweet, beautiful girl. She will be six in a few weeks. Not to sound too cliche, but these years have really gone by way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment