Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun Day with My Girl


Zoë and I had so much fun yesterday.



We started the day with her End of the Year Party. I always enjoy playing with Zoë and her school friends.


Tonight is her Kindergarten Graduation!! How is this possible? Before I know it, she'll be graduation from high school! I'm so not ready for that!


When we got home, we made homemade applesauce. It was all her idea. It turned out really good too! Melissa and Parker came over for a little while before having to go get Evan.


Once they left, we took Leo to the vet for his last shot. He apparently was nervous because he kept getting in Zoë's lap. He did really good at the vet. He's 5 months old and weighs 37.3lbs.

We ended our day with swim lessons and spaghetti and salad. She was so wore out. She was asleep before the sun went completely down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment