I do believe this is the easiest link up ever! I love it. :-)
~One~

I ran twice this week! That's a HUGE deal for me. I don't think my times are too shabby. Maybe next week, I'll get up to 3 miles.
~two~

I'm taking full advantage of the closet in the playroom.

The football was getting too full for all the dress up clothes. Now it just holds the "accessories." (This is my husband's old toy chest. I love that it's filled with girl stuff.)
~three~

We've not even experienced Fall weather here in the deep South, so is it too early to start thinking of how I want to decorate my house for Christmas? The above picture is one of my friend's. I thought this was such a cute idea, and now that we have stairs... :)

And I love this idea as well! I just love Christmas decorations.
~four~

Leo keeps getting bigger by the day. It's hard to believe he's only 9 months old. Poor Bella girl used to be the big dog.
~five~
I'm so glad it's Friday! We don't have any big plans this weekend which is good since it's suppose to rain all weekend. But with this rain comes cooler weather and less humidity! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment