Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some Going Ons

Well I guess it's safe to say that
Project 365 is a bust this year. Maybe I'll pick it back up again next year. We've been busy since school started. Zoë has homework 3 nights a week in Math and Reading, and she has to study Spelling and Bible all week. Well, I guess she doesn't have to, since I'm the one making her do it not her teacher.


Lucky for us, we have a pretty smart girl. We are very proud of her. I'm also room mother this year. I signed up hoping to just be a helper. But nope.


Zoë started dance a few weeks ago. She's still doing tap, ballet, and jazz. This year we added in Musical Theater. She LOVES it. She even told her aunt and cousin she wants to be an actress. Well, baby girl, you've got this. :)


Zoë made friends with a few girls in the neighborhood. These girls play so well together. They were over at our house Sunday all day, and you couldn't even tell they were there. Made this momma happy since she wasn't feeling too hot.


I FINALLY got a wreath on my door! It's been bare since Christmas. Roll Tide!


And finally, we are still working out. This is not unusual for Chris, but the fact that I've been doing it for 3 and half months is a pretty big deal. I can do unassisted pull-ups and real push ups. I've also decided to run a half marathon with my bff Melissa. We want to do the Princess Half Marathon is Disney World, but 2014 is sold out. So training for 2015 it is! I know that's a year and a half away, but this girl LOATHES running so I need it. I did run a 10 minute mile the other day. I was very excited!

Well I think that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. So does this mean I can quit feeling guilty and pressure about not doing/doing Project 365?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. And the fact that I documented running the half on here means I HAVE to do it. lol

      Delete