I love this link up of pure randomness over at The Good Life Blog. It's definitely on of my favorite link ups.
ONE

Yesterday was throwback Thursday in the Internet world and my mother in law sent me a bunch of pregnant/labor pictures. It was fun to look at them.
TWO

My friend Sarah is the bomb diggity! I mentioned yesterday that I needed to go by Fresh Market to get me some edamame hummus (that shiznit is da bomb!). Well, she showed up at work with not 1 but 2 tubes of it. Fletch, I'm sure you don't read my little ole blog, but I ❤️ You!!!
THREE
Speaking of food and Fletch, Tuesday I saw a pin on Pinterest for the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon toast. Sarah re-pinned the pinned and said we needed to try it out. So we each brought stuff to make it on Wednesday. It was HEAVENLY!!!
FOUR

I registered for my first non-obstacle 5K this week. 😳 I'm a tad bit (ok, VERY) nervous about this. I seem to do ok when I'm alone and in my neighborhood. Not sure how I'm gonna do amongst others and on a course I know I'll hate! (The college where the run is being held is very hilly. Give me some flat land please!)
FIVE
Tomorrow my husband and 2 of our best friends are running the Spartan Sprint in Mississippi. Zoë and I are going to cheer them on. Good luck guys and gal! 😉
We love all 3 of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment