This past Saturday Chris, Melissa, and Todd ran the Mississippi Spartan Sprint. I'm really disappointed in myself for not signing up. We all have different stories as to why I didn't, but that doesn't matter. Next year I WILL be running it. I've already pre-registered. I did, however, wake up at the butt crack of dawn to support my hubs and friends, aka Team My Little Pony.

We ate at Waffle House before heading to Kiln. While we were there, Chris showed off his new ink.

Zoë and I were able to actually watch them complete a few obstacles. I have video of Chris completing the barbed wire and rope climb obstacles.
And of course I got him crossing the finish line. I tried to get a video of Melissa and Todd, but the people in front of me wouldn't cooperate and all I got was the top of Mel's head. :-(



I'm so proud of these three and cannot wait for the Bonefrog Challenge in April. 9 miles of pure hell. I cannot believe I'm actually looking forward to it. Who is this person, and what did you do with Sarah???

We ate at Waffle House before heading to Kiln. While we were there, Chris showed off his new ink.

Zoë and I were able to actually watch them complete a few obstacles. I have video of Chris completing the barbed wire and rope climb obstacles.



I'm so proud of these three and cannot wait for the Bonefrog Challenge in April. 9 miles of pure hell. I cannot believe I'm actually looking forward to it. Who is this person, and what did you do with Sarah???
No comments:
Post a Comment