Man, was this weekend jammed packed! It was fun though. ;)

Friday night I ran in my first race called the Trick or Trot. I guess technically this is my second race. I did the Warrior Dash last year. But this was my first non obstacle race. So we're just gonna call it my first 5k. Melissa finally has her a running partner. :)

The girls were signed up to run the Scary Scurry Fun Run after our 5k, but we all ended up running it as a group.

If you can not tell by my cheese eating grin, I was very proud of myself! According to Mapmyrun, I finished at 32:36. I ran 3.27 miles with an average of 9:58 a mile.

The kiddos before the fun run. Zoë and Parker ran pretty fast. While the dads kept up with them, Melissa and I ran with Evan.

After the run, we treated ourselves to Picklefish and beer (lemonade for the kids). It was a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment