Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ally's Bridal Shower

This past Saturday my sister Cyndi and I hosted a bridal shower for our niece Ally.
I'll admit that I was a little stressed out about it, but Cyndi is a pro at showers and helped me tremendously! She's a great big sister!
Ally had a really great turn out! Even though my house is a good size house, the next party I throw will be at my neighborhood community center. :-) 



Some of the aunts with the bride to be. This girl will always have a big piece of my heart. It's such a bittersweet feeling. I'm so happy for her, but my Ally isn't suppose to be old enough to get married! When I look at her, I still see that little 3 year old blonde in a diaper with a big bow in her hair and a hand on her hip. I do love that girl. More than she will ever know.
4 of the 7 sisters. 
And of course, we can't be serious. Life is too short. 
3 of my favorite girls!

4 generations. 

I'm so glad Ally's shower turned out son well. But to be honest, I'm glad it's over. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment