Thursday, May 29, 2014

We have a 2nd grader!

Just writing that title makes me sad. Seriously, why must she grow up so fast. I'm enjoying every moment with my sweet, beautiful girl. I just need it to slow down please. 
She seems to have grown so much in one school year. I'm so amazed of all that she has learned this year. We are so proud of our girl!
We've been blessed every year with great teachers and this year was no different. Ms. Holley was wonderful. My girl loved her. 
Yesterday was their last day of school and end of the year party. Work has been crazy lately, so I wasn't able to go. Luckily my mother in law and sister in law were able to go and sent me pictures. 

Zoë, I can't tell you enough how proud I am of you. You, my dear, are my reason for living, and I'm so thankful to be your mom. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment