I'll eventually get our last Disney trip on here. It was only 2 months ago! :)
On Day 4, we had an early morning breakfast at Hollywood and Vine with some of the Disney Jr characters. We've eaten here for lunch once before and were not impressed, but I'm glad we gave it another try for breakfast.
The food was pretty good, and Zoë really enjoyed the characters.
Even Chris had fun goofing off with his twin, Handy Manny.
We just happened to be in Hollywood Studios for May the 4th. HS is awesome during this time with all the Star Wars stuff going on.
A few years ago, we were there for Star Wars weekends. We will definitely be doing that next year. We really wanted to go back this year now that we are annual pass holders (yep! And I'm so excited!!!), but this weekend coming up is our first free weekend since April!
The real big deal this year was Zoë beimg tall enough to ride every ride! She rode Rock'n'Roller for the first time and loved it! She loved it so much, it took precedence over Princesses on our last day. That made me a little sad because that meant my little girl was now a big girl.
Thankfully she still wants to wear costumes every day while in Disney. When that stops, I will cry.
Thankfully she still wants to wear costumes every day while in Disney. When that stops, I will cry.

No comments:
Post a Comment