Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ally got married!!!

A few weekends ago, my niece  Ally got married!! I'm so excited that she married not only the man she absolutely adores and loves, but also someone we all adore and love. :)
Andrew's family has been a Shuttlesworth family friend well since Andrew was born probably! I'm so thankful Ally will have such a wonderful family to become a part of. It really does help! 
My sister Tina (pictured above with Zoë) and Kim were 2 of the 6  bridesmaids, and Chris was one of the groomsmen. Ally's colors were absolutely beautiful! 
After the wedding, we all partied hard until the wee hours of the night celebrating! Check out my little, fit family! Even our 7 year old has excellent biceps! lol!!! 
I had a blast taking pictures with sisters and parents. Two of my sisters and my brother couldn't make it. :( 








Everything was absolutely perfect! We wish Mr. and Mrs. VanCleave a lifetime of happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment