Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Camp Bea

Well it's been a week since Zoë has been out of school, and I've seen her one day out of that week. I miss that kid like crazy! 
She's been having a blast though with her Aunt Shelby and all the dogs. (My in laws have 2 Rottweilers and 2 Chihuahuas.)
They obviously love her too. :-)
Shebly has come up with some cute craft projects to keep them busy. They made this fairy tree and tie dyed some t shirts. Plus they have our Wii U with Mario Kart, Skylanders, and Disney Infinity. 
I ask daily if Zoë is ready to come home, and every day I get the same response:
She wants to stay another night. Guess I won't have an excuse not to get up tomorrow morning and run. 
I am thankful for the relationship these two are building. I have a similar relationship with Ally, and it's something I will treasure forever. And I these two will too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment