Friday, June 2, 2017

It's Been Awhile....

Well, hello Blog world. It's been awhile I know. So let me catch you up on what has been going on in our lives. 
 

I still plan wonderful Disney vacations- World, Land, and Cruises, with Once Upon a Vacation- an authorized Disney travel agency. But this year, I have ventured out and have started planning Universal Studios Orlando. So, of course, my family had to check things out ourselves. Zoë is a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so her favorite is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 
I don't really have a favorite park per say. Just give me a thrilling, fast roller coaster, and I'm good to go!
My kiddo turned the Big 1-0 this year! Double digits. Of course, we had her annual birthday dinner at Olive Garden. Her favorite restaurant ever!
 
This year instead of a party, Zoë just wanted to have a birthday lunch and go to the movies with some of her favorite people.
 
Of course, that meant her best friend Parker, her cousin Bailey, and her good friend Kaydee. 

We've also had some big  changes happen in the last couple of months. Chris got a great job opportunity out in West Texas, so guess who packed up their belongings and traveled 923 miles??? 
 
That's right. ☝🏻This family!! ☝🏻

It was a crazy 6 weeks. We came out here looking for a house the beginning of April. We weren't happy with what was available, so we decided to build. 
 
That's our rock and dirt. We should have a slab and the frame up by next week. 
 
During our last month in Alabama, we soaked up time
with babies and our besties. 
  
 
And spent lots of time in the water! 
 
 
 
We seem to be getting settled in pretty good. Chris loves his new job. Especially the people there. I'm becoming comfortable with my new town and think I can get around town without Google Maps. Zoë is loving sleeping in and late summer nights! 
 

Plus having friends already sure has made this move a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment