Wednesday, October 20, 2010

From the mouths of babes

I really need to start a blog strictly about what comes out of my child's mouth. She always has me laughing hysterically. Well, last night what she said didn't make me laugh, but it did fill my heart with so much pride. While we were eating dinner, my sweet 3 year old looked at me and said, "Momma, I want to give all my toys to the kids who lost all of theirs when then earth shook." (The K3 classes at Faith are putting together packages to send to the children in Haiti for Christmas.) It just warms my heart that even at 3, she has such a big heart. I really love this girl. She makes me smile.



And so does this picture. She and her daddy are truly the loves of my life!!!



Last night was dance night for Zoe and her cousin Bailey. (the other girl is their friend Kylie) Last week was a difficult week for them. Their normal teacher was not there and the lady that was filling in for her apparently did not make them feel welcomed. So needless to say, they did not go to dance. Well yesterday went a whole heck of a lot smoother.


They really do love each other. I hope they have a close relationship their entire life.
After dance, Zoe wanted some chicken nuggets. So I said "we will stop at the new McDonald's they built by our house" (the one at Snow and Airport). Well, when we got home, Zoe walked over to the side of our house and said,"Momma, I don't see no McDonald's. You said they built one by our house!" I'm telling you, its never a dull moment being Zoe's mommy!



Zoe got a Faith Academy sweater yesterday. They can only wear school outerwear during the winter.



Go Rams!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You will have to tell her that her cousin Marc will take her on a missions trip to Haiti when she's old enough!! What a sweet girl you guys have!!!

    ReplyDelete