Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Work Out Wednesday



Today I'm linking up with Skinnymeg for WOW.


button



Four months ago I started doing Crossfit. I was conned into it by my husband and best friend. I never would have guessed that I would become obsessed. lol!


Here is an example of one of our work outs. This one kicked my butt, and I loved it! And yes, I climbed the rope!


You know it's a great work out when you are covered in sweat.





Chris took these pictures of my back when we did the below WOD over at our friends house. I love what Crossfit is doing to my body! It's a slow process, but it's so worth it!


I love the My WOD app on my phone. It has great "on the road" work outs for when I don't have access to weights.


I've also taken up running. For those who know me (Chris, Mel, Todd), this is a BIG deal since I LOATHE running. I've been training for my first non obstacle 5K (which I need to register for).


My time is ok. I really want to get it below a 10 minute mile. But 10.30 is better than the 12 minute mile I was doing a month or so ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment